Find out about Blow out deals on New Construction throughout Arlington, Mansfield,Rendon. Experienced top producing agent, Call 817 299-1033
|Diana Dedwylder is one of The Top
Selling Real Estate Experts
Find Out More >
Buying Your First Home? Realtors Are Your Professional Guides. Make Sure You Choose a Top Expert.
You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As a top Arlington, N.E. Tarrant County and Mansfield real estate expert, it's my job to guide you, from beginning to end.
I will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
Tell me a bit about your situation below. I'll get right back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and I offer this to you with no strings attached. Please fill out the form below...
Foreclosures >4. Foreclosure Alternatives
There are several alternatives for a homeowner to consider when foreclosure is looming. Before proceeding, a homeowner must first choose whether or not he or she wants to keep his or her home.
If a homeowner wants to keep their home:
- Repayment plan: The homeowner establishes a payment schedule with the lender to pay the delinquent amount.
- Special forbearance plan: The homeowner requests a temporary reduction or payment suspension that will be increased after a set specific period of to repay the delinquent amount.
- Modifying the mortgage: The homeowner can refinance the debt and/or extend the term of the loan.
- HUD partial claim: If the homeowner has a loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration the lender can get a one time payment from the FHA-Insurance Fund to get the mortgage payments up to date.
- Refinance: The homeowner can negotiate a new loan with a different interest rate in order to make smaller payments.
- All options listed are subject to approval of the lender.
If a homeowner does not want to keep their home:
- Sell the house: Depending on the situation, the homeowner may be able to sell the house for more than is owed to the lender.
- Assumption: The homeowner turns over possession of the house to another person who then assumes the responsibility of the payments.
- Short sale: The lender and the homeowner come to an agreement to sell the home at a loss in order to get the homeowner out.
- Pre-foreclosure sale: The homeowner can sell the home and use the proceeds to settle the mortgage debt, even if the proceeds are less than the amount owed.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: The homeowner surrenders the property to the lender without further damage to his or her credit.
Where was the great land boom (1919) in which investors paid up to $25,000 for lots not yet dredged up from the ocean?
The great Florida land boom brought hundreds of investors to the state after Carl Fisher founded Miami Beach in 1919.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
RE/MAX Pinnacle Group Realtors
1241 W Green Oaks Blvd.
Arlington, TX. 76013
Phone: 817 299-1033
Fax: 817 460-3903
Welcome to the END of the INTERNET! You have found the very last web site you will need for all of your real estate needs. www.YourDFWAgent.com
Call Us Now, 817 299-1033
· Over 1500 Homes Sold One at a Time
· Over 17 Million Closed in 2002 Ranking Top 1% in the USA
· Inducted into the Remax International “Hall of Fame”
· Remax Platinum Club Award Winner
· 30 Years of Market Knowledge
· Graduate of Real Estate Training Institute, Prudential Mgmt Training, Century 21 Real Estate Training, Henry S. Miller Training, Certified Residential Specialist “less than 2% of agents Nationwide have this certification”
· Proud Sponsor of the Childrens Miracle Network
The Diana Dedwylder Team would like to thank everyone for all the continued support and referrals. Thanks to you we are looking forward to another record-breaking year.
Although there is a wealth of knowledge at www.YourDFWAgent.com put our team to work directly! We want to speak with you.
Call Us Now, 817 299-1033
arlington texas real estate, mansfield texas real estate, burleson texas real estate, southlake texas real estate, colleyville texas real estate, grapevine texas real estate, keller texas real estate,westlake texas real estate and surrounding areas
Find Real Estate Investing Information
History of Arlington
is brought to you by Diana Dedwylder, real estate for
Arlington, N.E. Tarrant County and Mansfield, Texas
Read Diana Dedwylder's
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.